Friday 11 March 2011

Friday???

ok, so this is my first post ever, 11.3.2011. is it too bad that this blog seems to be not so good???
Friday, the Sunday of Dubai. some still have hungover for drinking last night. some woke up early coz they have a long drive out of town escapade, sound good for the weekend right???  i dunno. but this day started to be so good tho it isn't over yet but now at exactly 6pm, its not so cool for me...  i really just dunno why theres always someone whos totally disagree with you, or worse, they'll agree at first to lift ur feelings up and after the cloud 9, take back what they said and decided to be on the other side which is what you don't like... how bout hitting me with a beer bottle in the head instead of doing that???  ill be hopping the beach later with my cousin Carlo, Amy and some friends. as  usual, tho its not allowed, no one can stop me for bringing some booze. hope that alcohol can make my day, tho i know its always saving my whole day from boredom... Wish my day a  Luck.

Anyways, im loving this song since last month. the song is cool and i love Pink (Pink the artist not the color). i also love the  title, "Fuckin Perfect"  ang angas....!!!
somehow all of  us  can relate with the song and specially if you get  to watch the video, so expressive...
chek it...  

No comments:

Post a Comment